Monday, March 12, 2012

Issues Paper

I thought I would write a little post on how my work on the issues paper is going. It is definitely a lot harder than I anticipated. 10 resources didn't seem too difficult at first but... it is a lot! Especially when most of the sources should be scholarly. The scholarly articles are really long and often times a lot harder to understand. Obviously, the researching has been pretty difficult for me, but now that I have gotten a lot of research out of the way I decided to start writing. Something I have learned this semester is that free writing is a great pre-writing activity for me. So today I decided to take the plunge and just start rambling about my topic with things I already knew and my findings from my research. I found this to be really helpful. Now I have at least a starting place for my paper and I now have an idea of where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment